Data We Collect: How Do We Use It?
Log-in Data. User ID, mobile phone number, password, gender, and IP address. We may collect an indicative age range which tells us that you are of the appropriate age to access our Platform and certain features of our Platform (collectively, “Log-in Data”).
· To set up and aid log-in to a user account on Mehfil Platform;
· To promote communication, including the provision of client support;
· To implement our terms, conditions, and policies and any of our rights, or the rights of all the users of the Platform;
· To develop new features and improve the existing services and the Platform and inncorage user feedback and requests;
· To provide linguistic and area based personalization;
· To administer and control the Platform Mehfil and for internal events, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, security, fraud-detection, account management, and survey purposes;
· To better understand your taste and preferences. How you use and control the Platform and to improve the user client experience on the Application;
· For giving customized features specially designed for you.
· To assemble and aggregate your information, including Personal data, for conducting user demographic studies on various factors such as region, phone model, operating system platform, system language, and the Platform version in order to better know how our users are using Platform;
· Data collection is done to understand what content and services are used when users access third-party services on the Platform.
· To judge effectiveness of and better advertising and other marketing and promotional business activities.
· We may disclose Non-personal data to third parties and/or allow third parties to collect Non-personal data through their own embedded technology. In order to deliver ads to you, the third-party advertising companies may place or recognise unique cookies, anonymous identifiers or similar technology for non-personally identifiable information. If you would like more information, please follow the link below: